Your first meet is coming up quickly. You look at the calendar and suddenly realize it’s just three weeks away. Oh no! You forgot to get that order in for leotards and now the kids don’t have a gymnastics uniform to wear. What do you do now? Call Gym Digs and we will find a way to get your team outfitted in their new gymnastics leotards in time for their first meet.
We work with gymnastic teams with tight deadlines all the time. We understand your dilemma and will do everything within our power to make sure your team looks GREAT for that first meet. So relax, take a deep breath, and then give us a call. We will walk you through the planning on the phone and explain how to measure to get great fitting leotards.
Here’s what you need to know when you place that call:
- What are your team’s colors? We will go through our fabric that is in stock and let you know what fabrics you can use in the design for your new gymnastic leotard.
- About how many girl’s and boy’s will you need gymnastics leotards for? A close guess is good enough right now. Do you have 50 on your team and think that 35-40 of them need new leotards right away? If you only have a few that need them soon and the rest need them two or three weeks later, then please let us know. That may allow us to give you more options when you order.
- Will you need team warm-ups and other accessories?
- What’s the absolute last date you can get the gymnastic leotards in before your event?
Now, here’s a few things NOT to do if you want to get those great looking gymnastics leotards in time:
- Don’t wait a long time to pick out your fabrics. We need to know the fabric as soon as possible to make sure it is in stock and reserved for your team. Once you pick a fabric, we will begin cutting out the leotards and you will not be able to change that fabric.
- Don’t guess at the sizing for the gymnasts. Our leotards are sized different than some other leotard companies. Take the time to get the gymnasts measurements. That will be much quicker than ordering the wrong size and having to wait for an exchange.
- Don’t wait until you get every last gymnast’s size to place your order. Please give us sizes as soon as possible so we can get a start on the order. We will group all your orders together to give you the largest discount possible.
All this information should help you and your team start the competition season off right. Good luck and don’t forget to give Gym Digs a call for your quick, affordable custom leotards.